On the road
: British classic car need help -- chinpt Post Reply Top of thread Forum
Posted by: danchr

04/28/2015, 03:46:59

You will need to do a B2 inspection at Puspakom, this a requirement for private vehicles when Road Tax have expire more than a year.. Before doing this test, make sure your vehicle is roadworthy and presentable. Important checks would be brakes,all lights, tyres etc...etc..all functioning in proper order.

Puspakom can also visit your choice of location to do this test, but you will have to make an appointment. This saves you the trouble of driving the car to Puspakom without insurances and road tax. There is a one day permit to drive your car to Puspakom for this test, but you will need to get insurance. Choice is yours.

By the way which Hillmann model is yours?

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Original Top of thread   |   | Current page